Tuesday, May 19, 2009

SEO Tips and Resources

I've been working over search engine optimization (SEO) of the below mentioned websites for almost a month. I managed to draw some good traffic to the websites posting relevant answers at Yahoo answers website. I understood that one cannot expect SEO improvements overnight. Search engine optimization is a long-time and never ending process which sometimes can be frustrating.
Anyway I still keep on working in this field of SEO. Unfortunately, I have a little time to share all SEO resources and tips that I discovered. So I will post from time to time some useful links or tips to SEO resources or tools I think worth trying and reading.

Well the link of the day will be a very good list of DoFollow resources to be used for link building for you site: http://www.squidoo.com/dofollow

To be continued...

3 comments:

  1. very useful! i appreciate this one for sharing it. great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. But why don't you make this blog dofollow. It will help you to get some more traffic.

    ReplyDelete