Wednesday, June 17, 2009

How to get more traffic to your website?

There are websites which are specially designed for mutual site surfing among the registered members of such traffic building systems. The traffic drawing systems like these usually have hundreds of members. You should visit other’s members’ websites (usually for up to 20 seconds) to earn credits which allow you website to rotated in the system and thus be visited by other members. This dramatically boosts the traffic to your website (I personally proved this) and a number of visitors to your site may reach up to 120 visitors per hour. Such traffic boosting systems are used for advertising purposes and may increase your Alexa traffic rank and of course bring you some new clients. I am sure then at least one out of hundreds visitors may find your website and/or goods or services you offer interesting. This proved to be a very effective tool to increase traffic to you website though my sites are not commercial I was pleasantly surprised about the traffic I got the first day I had joined a few of such traffic gaining websites. Moreover these websites promise your earning money besides good traffic. I have not earned any so far, but the main thing for me now is that it really effective as far as it concerns getting more traffic.

You can read my more detailed article about boosting your traffic here: http://hubpages.com/hub/how-to-drive-traffic

So these are the traffic boosting websites I use:

trfficG
my-traffic-zone
trafficnowfire

2 comments:

  1. How to get more traffic to your website? That's really big question for Internet Marketing industry and SEO person. But, Your initial effort to understand and make sense is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every SEO person targeting to get more traffic to their website. We need to get unique traffic to increase our sales. your information is really nice.

    ReplyDelete